FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How far in advance should I contract a date?
There are weeks that are more popular than others, but clients are encouraged to confirm as early as possible due to date demand at Cheekwood.
2. Can a date be held?
A date may be held for 10 business days with no money exchange. If the date is not contracted, it will be released at 5:00p.m. CST the last day of the hold.
3. May we bring in our own caterer?
Cheekwood will provide a list of required preferred caterers to meet your budget and personality. Cheekwood is the exclusive licensed provider of alcoholic beverages on site; All beverage service must be provided by Cheekwood
4. Does Cheekwood provide event staffing?
All required event staff including Banquet Captains, Wait Staff and Bartenders are contracted thru Cheekwood.
5. What if I cancel the date after I have signed a contract and paid?
You may move your event date without penalty if confirmed 60 days prior to your initial contracted date.
6. Do you have package deals?
Cheekwood’s Special Events Office is more than happy to customize your event package.
7. If I want to have a ceremony at Cheekwood, must I book a reception space as well?
Several of our gardens are available for ceremony-only.
8. How much does it cost to have a wedding at Cheekwood?
Click here for a Sample estimate.
For additional information and to schedule a site visit, please contact the Special Events Office at 615.354.6377 or email@example.com.
Click here to visit our Special Events & Weddings Facebook page for photos and event information.