Introducing Cheekwood Nights—
An Unforgettable Evening Experience
June - October, First Fridays
Mark your calendars for the first Friday of every month this summer—you’ve got a date with Cheekwood Botanical Garden & Museum of Art.
Remember the magic of Chihuly Nights? The brilliant lights and colors? The warm summer air, the sparkle and the sounds, all experienced under the vast night sky? This summer, the magic is back. Cheekwood Nights, held every first Friday of the month, June – October, will offer something for singles, families and is sure to be the best date night in town.
Cheekwood will be the setting for a series of Friday night events that unfold as the sun drops behind the rolling hills of Nashville. With musical acts of varying genres spread throughout the Garden, several different art exhibitions on view, and children’s activities in our studios, Cheekwood is the only place to be on the first Friday of every month. Each Cheekwood Night will culminate with a live concert on the lawn by local Nashville bands.
Cheekwood Nights line-up on October 7 includes:
• Trains! Tennessee in G illuminated for one-of-a-kind nighttime viewing
• Live music and cash bars in several locations throughout the Garden (6-8pm)
o Neil O'Neil on the Pineapple Room deck
o Jazz with Debbie Cunningham on the Rose Terrace
o Pianist Mark Sorrells playing from the Museum of Art drawing
room to the Wisteria Lounge
• Elizabeth Cook performs live on the Lawn at 8:30 p.m.
• Tim Carroll performs live on the Lawn at 8:00 p.m.
• Scarecrows in the Garden
• Dinner at the Pineapple Room (reservation required 615-352-4859)
• Grilled Cheeserie Food Truck in Parking Lot B (available for purchase) - 5:30-10 p.m.
• Nashville Chocolate Company at the Wisteria Lounge (available for purchase)
Cheekwood Nights will be the place in Nashville for star-gazing, romantic strolls, amazing art encounters, dining, dancing and family fun this summer! Mark your calendars for the first Friday of the month, June – October, 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. We look forward to experiencing the magic with you once again.
(Note: No outside alcohol permitted)
$8 Children (6-17)
$5 Cheekwood Members*
FREE for Children 5 and under
FREE for Cheekwood family members’ children 17 and under
General admission tickets available on Ticketmaster or tickets may be purchased at the door.
This is a rain or shine event.
* Cheekwood Nights is a special event. Non-family member guests will be charged full admission.