I understand that I am volunteering for activities with Cheekwood. I understand that as a volunteer, I may be involved in physical activities that have a potential risk of injury. I assume this risk. I agree that I will perform activities that I am comfortable doing and follow all instructions.
Through this Waiver Agreement, the Volunteer does hereby knowingly release and discharge Cheekwood, its officers, directors, employees, agents and volunteers from any claim, demand or cause of action that may be asserted by or on behalf of me as a result of my volunteering for Cheekwood.
I agree to be responsible for my behavior and to indemnify and hold harmless Cheekwood its officers, directors, employees, agents and volunteers from any damages or liabilities arising out of my activities as a volunteer for Cheekwood.
Through this permission form I agree that I will abide by Through this permission form I agree that I will abide by the rules laid forth by the staff supervisor for my assignment. I understand that any divergence from the rules may result in immediate dismissal from Volunteer service. No smoking is permitted on Cheekwood grounds.
- I agree that I am available to work the duration of times and days I have indicated on this form.
- I pledge to make my volunteer station a No Phone Zone. I will not text or use my phone while volunteering.
- My conversations will not include inappropriate topics that may be deemed offensive to others.
- I agree to wear appropriate attire as instructed by the Cheekwood event organizers.
- Any concerning or unusual situations will be reported to Cheekwood staff.
I understand that acceptance as a volunteer is based on a combination of my skills and interests and the needs of Cheekwood. Cheekwood reserves the right to reject a volunteer for any reason which, in its sole judgment, determines will or may affect the best interests of the Cheekwood. Cheekwood reserves the right to withhold the reason(s) for such refusal.
In volunteering at Cheekwood, you agree to assume all responsibility for your health and well-being and will not hold Cheekwood responsible in any way with respect to COVID-19.