El Día de los Muertos Moving with Music Storytime with Rachel Rodriguez
Tuesday, October 26 at 10:00 AM, 10:45 AM, & 11:30 AM *Storytime runs for about 15-20 minutes.
Join us outside in the Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden for a special El Día de los Muertos Moving with Music Storytime with Rachel Rodriguez! Please see below for new procedures before attending:
- Storytime will be held outside on the lawn by the First Horizon Performance Stage.
- Bring your own picnic blanket.
- First come first served, attendance is limited to maintain social distancing on the lawn.
- See an education team member to be seated.
- Storytime listeners will be admitted on a rolling basis as spots become available.