Scroll to the bottom of the page for Ticket Availability Calendar.
PLEASE NOTE: Dogs are not allowed inside any buildings, including the Historic Mansion & Museum.
The “Gardens Only” ticket provides access to all 55 acres of outdoor space at Cheekwood and select buildings including:
• 12 Distinct Botanical Gardens
• Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail
• Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden
• Frist Learning Center with art installations and Historic Stable
• Café 29
• Garden Gift Shop
• Botanic Hall
• FREE Parking. Please note that parking is limited and is offered on a first-come, first serve basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A ticket or time I want is SOLD OUT online, can I still reserve a ticket via phone or on-site?
No. In order to reduce call volume, please do not try to call to secure tickets when they are sold out online. If a day or time is sold out online, there are no tickets available to purchase via phone or on-site.
- How do I use my Member Discount online?
In order to access applicable Member Discounts when purchasing online, please choose the time and date that you want to visit below, you will then be redirected to a ticketing page where you must click Sign In/Register and enter the e-mail address and password associated with your Cheekwood Membership. Please contact 615.356.8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having issues with your registration or purchasing a member ticket.
NOT A MEMBER? | Join Today!