To ensure everyone is able to enjoy this weekend celebration at Cheekwood, a limited number of complimentary tickets are being distributed. To request these tickets, please fill out the form below.
These tickets provide access to the El Día de los Muertos and the following
• Access to the Historic Mansion & Museum, including the Museum Gift Shop, Period Rooms, and Art Galleries
• 13 Distinct Botanical Gardens
• Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail
• Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden
• Frist Learning Center with art installations and Historic Stable
• Café 29
• Garden Gift Shop
• Botanic Hall
• FREE Parking. *Please note that parking is limited and is offered on a first-come, first serve basis.