El Día de los Muertos Tickets are “Gardens & Mansion Access” tickets and provides access to all 55 acres of outdoor space at Cheekwood and buildings including:
• 13 Distinct Botanical Gardens
• Pumpkin Village, including two life-size Pumpkin Houses
• Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail
• Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden
• Frist Learning Center and Historic Stable
• Café 29
• Garden Gift Shop
• Botanic Hall
• Access to the Historic Mansion & Museum, including the Museum Gift Shop, Period Rooms and Art Galleries. *Your entry to the Historic Mansion & Museum expires one hour after your ticketed timed entry.
• FREE Parking. Please note that parking is limited and is offered on a first-come, first serve basis.
Not-yet Members: $20 Adults, $18 Seniors (65+), $16 College Student, Youth (3-17) are free, Children 2 and Under are free
*Please note that a service fee will be added to each ticket for processing.
In order to access applicable Member Discounts when purchasing online, please choose the time and date that you want to visit below, you will then be redirected to a ticketing page where you must click Sign In/Register and enter the e-mail address and password associated with your Cheekwood Membership. Please contact 615-353-6965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having issues with your registration or purchasing a member ticket.
Please note: No tickets will be sold onsite. Tickets purchased for 10/30/21 and 10/31/21 are specifically for El Día de los Muertos and can only be transferred within the event. Exchange must be done in advance of your original scheduled date and time for another. Exchange is based on availability and is not guaranteed. Ticket transfers are subject to a transfer fee per ticket. Once the event has passed tickets are non-transferable. To request a ticket transfer, click here.