Scroll to the bottom of the page for Ticket Availability Calendar.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN EACH TICKET? Select option below.
- "Gardens Only" Ticket
The “Gardens Only” ticket provides access to all 55 acres of outdoor space at Cheekwood and select buildings including:
• Exposition of Elegance activities
• 13 Distinct Botanical Gardens
• Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail
• Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden
• Frist Learning Center and Historic Stable
• Café 29
• Garden Gift Shop
• Botanic Hall
• FREE Parking. Please note that parking is limited and is offered on a first-come, first serve basis.
- "Gardens & Mansion Access" Ticket
The “Gardens & Mansion Access” ticket provides access to everything included in the “Gardens Only” ticket PLUS:
• Access to the Historic Mansion & Museum, including the Museum Gift Shop, Period Rooms and Art Galleries
A ticket or time I want is SOLD OUT. What should I do?
All available tickets are posted on Cheekwood’s online ticket calendar. If tickets are sold out for a given time or day, please select another date or time to visit or continue to check the calendar for real time updates. When reserved tickets are cancelled, the ticketing system automatically releases these for online reservations.
Admission is required for ALL guests, including kids under 2.
Please note: Tickets purchased for Exposition of Elegance are specifically for the event the year they are purchased in and can only be transferred within the event. Exchange is based on availability and is not guaranteed. Ticket transfers are subject to a transfer fee per ticket. Once the event has passed tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. To request a ticket transfer, click here.