PLEASE NOTE: Dogs are not allowed inside any buildings, including the Historic Mansion & Museum.
Halloween Pooch Parade Tickets are “Gardens Only” tickets and provides access to all 55 acres of outdoor space at Cheekwood and select buildings including:
• 13 Distinct Botanical Gardens
• Pumpkin Village, including two life-size Pumpkin Houses
• Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail
• Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden
• Frist Learning Center and Historic Stable
• Café 29
• Garden Gift Shop
• Botanic Hall
• FREE Parking. Please note that parking is limited and is offered on a first-come, first serve basis.
Not-yet Members: $20 Adults, $18 Seniors (65+), $16 College Student, $13 Youth (3-17), Children 2 and Under are free
*Please note that a service fee will be added to each ticket for processing.
In order to access applicable Member Discounts when purchasing online, please choose the time and date that you want to visit below, you will then be redirected to a ticketing page where you must click Sign In/Register and enter the e-mail address and password associated with your Cheekwood Membership. Please contact 615-353-6965 or email email@example.com if you are having issues with your registration or purchasing a member ticket.
Please note: No tickets will be sold onsite. Tickets are non-refundable, but can be transferred in advance of your original scheduled date and time of visit. Ticket transfers are subject to a transfer fee per ticket. To request a ticket transfer, click here.