WHAT'S INCLUDED IN EACH TICKET? Select option below.
- "Gardens Only" Ticket
The “Gardens Only” ticket provides access to all 55 acres of outdoor space at Cheekwood and select buildings including:
• Holiday LIGHTS featuring one million lights including reindeer village when the date selected is November 20 – January 9. Please note that Reindeer Village is available during daytime hours, but the gardens are only lit up with holiday lights from 5 PM – 10 PM.
• 13 Distinct Botanical Gardens
• Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail
• Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden
• Frist Learning Center and Historic Stable, including Holiday Marketplace
• Café 29
• Garden Gift Shop
• Botanic Hall
• FREE Parking. Please note that parking is limited and is offered on a first-come, first serve basis.
- "Gardens & Mansion Access" Ticket
The “Gardens & Mansion Access” ticket provides access to everything included in the “Gardens Only” ticket PLUS:
• Access to the Historic Mansion & Museum, including the Museum Gift Shop, Period Rooms decorated for the holidays, and Art Galleries
- Military, Fire, Police, and EMT
Active duty and retired military personnel, active fire, police and EMT personnel (with valid ID) get 50% off up to 5 tickets for immediate family every Monday night on Holiday LIGHTS “Gardens Only” tickets using the promotion code MondayHL. If you are unable to present a valid ID then the discount will be void and you will need to purchase admission to visit Cheekwood. Tickets purchased with the MondayHL promotion code are not valid for 8:30 PM Late Night Lights tickets and are non-refundable but can only be transferred to another available Monday night during Holiday LIGHTS 2021.
- Late Night Lights
$20 Late Night Lights “Gardens Only” tickets are available every Monday-Thursday at 8:30 PM during Holiday LIGHTS. Please note that Cheekwood closes at 10 PM. Late Night Lights tickets are non-refundable and can only transferable to a Monday-Thursday at 8:30 PM during Holiday LIGHTS.
A ticket or time I want is SOLD OUT. What should I do?
All available tickets are posted on Cheekwood’s online ticket calendar. If tickets are sold out for a given time or day, please select another date or time to visit or continue to check the calendar for real time updates. When reserved tickets are cancelled, the ticketing system automatically releases these for online reservations.
ADVANCED TIMED-ENTRY RESERVATION IS REQUIRED.
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable, but can be transferred in advance of your original scheduled date and time of visit. Ticket transfers are subject to a transfer fee per ticket. To request a ticket transfer, click here.