WHAT'S INCLUDED IN EACH TICKET? Select option below.
- "Gardens Only" Ticket
The “Gardens Only” ticket provides access to all 55 acres of outdoor space at Cheekwood and select buildings including:
• 13 Distinct Botanical Gardens
• Pumpkin Village, including two life-size Pumpkin Houses
• Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail
• Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden
• Frist Learning Center and Historic Stable
• Café 29
• Garden Gift Shop
• Botanic Hall
• FREE Parking. Please note that parking is limited and is offered on a first-come, first serve basis.
- "Gardens & Mansion Access" Ticket
The “Gardens & Mansion Access” ticket provides access to everything included in the “Gardens Only” ticket PLUS:
• Access to the Historic Mansion & Museum, including the Museum Gift Shop, Period Rooms and Art Galleries
In order to access applicable Member Discounts when purchasing online, please choose the time and date that you want to visit below, you will then be redirected to a ticketing page where you must click Sign In/Register and enter the e-mail address and password associated with your Cheekwood Membership. Please contact 615-353-6965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having issues with your registration or purchasing a member ticket.
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable, but can be transferred in advance of your original scheduled date and time of visit. Ticket transfers are subject to a transfer fee per ticket. To request a ticket transfer, click here.