How often may I visit Cheekwood as a member?
Members may visit Cheekwood as often as they like each year free of general admission fees.
What membership levels are currently available?
Cheekwood memberships are available for individuals, couples, a parent (or grandparent) with children or grandchildren (17 and under), and two-parent households with children or grandchildren (17 and under). Additional guest privileges may be added to any level of membership.
Are discounts available?
Seniors (65+), educators, military, and students qualify for a $10 discount on a basic level membership. Proof of status required at time of purchase; one discount per membership.
What do I get with my membership?
- Unlimited free admission to Cheekwood for one full year. A surcharge may apply for special exhibitions or events.
- Free Parking, excluding select special events
- Reciprocal admission to nearly 200 botanical gardens, arboreta, and conservatories nationwide, and over 60 museums in the Southeast
- Invitations to Member-Only events and exhibition previews
- Discount for select special events, including Spring Art Hop and Holiday LIGHTS
- Discount for classes and workshops
- Discount and priority registration for children’s camp programs. All levels receive priority registration. Only Household and Society level memberships will receive a discount.
- Discount on select programming.
- 10% discount at the Cheekwood Gift Shop and advance notification of sales throughout the year
- Subscription to Inspire, our Member-Only magazine
- Personalized membership card
Where do I mail the membership forms?
Please mail your application to:
1200 Forrest Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37205
What methods of payment do you accept?
Cheekwood accepts cash, checks (personal or cashier), money order, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
Can I renew/join over the phone?
Yes, you can renew/join over the phone. Please call 615-353-6984.
Will I get a renewal notice before my membership expires?
Yes, you will receive 2 notices, 1 by mail and 1 by email, with an opportunity to renew your membership before it expires. Renewal extends the current expiration date by 12 months.
How long does it take to get a membership processed?
Memberships are Active at the time of purchase and members may visit Cheekwood prior to the receipt of new membership cards, which should be received by mail within 2-3 weeks.
I lost my membership card. Can I get a new one?
Yes, please call 615-353-6984 or 615-353-6979.
I have moved; how do I change my address with Cheekwood?
To change your address, please call us at 615-353-6984, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, send a note by fax to 615-353-2731 or mail to 1200 Forrest Park Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205.
Will there be a charge for Spring Art Hop?
Basic membership levels will be charged a reduced admission on Spring Art Hop of $8 per adult. Contributing membership levels at $350 and greater (Conifer Society and above) will have complimentary admission to Spring Art Hop.
I want to bring guests to Cheekwood. What is the easiest way to do so?
Members may “Add a Guest” for an additional $25 per person, and the guest may be a different person each visit.
Who qualifies as an Add-on guest?
An additional person of your choosing; a “+1” indicator will be printed on the membership card. The Add-on guest does not have to be named; examples include nannies and caregivers. Multiple Add-A-Guest privileges may be purchased.
When an Add-A-Guest privilege is purchased for $25, a guest, such as a nanny or caregiver, may visit with member children provided proof of membership and ID for a named member is presented.
Will I be able to purchase an Add-on guest for my membership at a later date?
Yes, Add-on guests may be added at a date following the initial membership purchase. The expiration date of the membership will not be affected by the Add-on.
What’s the best way to receive information about upcoming events and activities at Cheekwood?
Please provide your email address when you join or renew your membership. For additional information and updates follow Cheekwood on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.