Thirsty Third Thursday Tickets are “Gardens Only” tickets and provides access to all 55 acres of outdoor space at Cheekwood and select buildings including:
• 4 specialty cocktails available at bar stations throughout the gardens
• 13 Distinct Botanical Gardens
• Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail
• Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden
• Frist Learning Center with art installations and Historic Stable
• Café 29
• Garden Gift Shop
• Botanic Hall
• FREE Parking. Please note that parking is limited and is offered on a first-come, first serve basis.
• Not-yet Members: $45
• Members: $25
• Please note that a service fee of $2 will be added to each ticket for processing.
• Restricted to ages 21+. IDs will be checked at the door.
• No tickets will be sold onsite.
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable, but can be transferred in advance of your original scheduled date and time of visit. Ticket transfers are subject to a transfer fee per ticket. To request a ticket transfer, click here.