WHAT'S INCLUDED IN EACH TICKET? Select option below.
- "Gardens Only" Ticket
The “Gardens Only” ticket provides access to all 55 acres of outdoor space at Cheekwood, select buildings, and Chihuly at Cheekwood exhibition throughout the grounds including:
• Chihuly Nights when the time selected is between 5 PM and 10 PM.
• Cheekwood Harvest, including the Pumpkin Village featuring 2 life-size Pumpkin Houses and pumpkins for sale when the date selected is September 19 – November 1.
• Holiday LIGHTS featuring one million lights including reindeer village when the date selected is November 20 – January 10. Please note that Reindeer Village is available during day time hours, but the gardens are only lit up with holiday lights from 5 PM – 10 PM.
• 12 Distinct Botanical Gardens
• Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail
• Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden
• Frist Learning Center with art installations and Historic Stable
• Café 29
• Garden Gift Shop
• Botanic Hall
• FREE Parking. Please note that parking is limited and is offered on a first-come, first serve basis.
- "Gardens & Mansion Access" Ticket
The “Gardens & Mansion Access” ticket provides access to everything included in the “Gardens Only” ticket PLUS:
• Access to the Historic Mansion & Museum, including Chihuly in the Mansion featuring 45 works in the exhibition galleries, Chihuly Exhibition Gift Shop, Period Rooms and Art Galleries
• Access to the Nutcrackers in the Mansion exhibition and period rooms decorated for the holidays during Holiday LIGHTS from November 20 – January 10. Please note that Nutcrackers in the Mansion exhibition and period rooms decorated for the holidays are available during day time hours, but the gardens are only lit up with holiday lights from 5 PM – 10 PM.
Can I just reserve a daytime ticket and stay until the evening?
No. Cheekwood closes at 4:30 PM for all daytime access. All guests will be asked to leave the property at that time. A separate ticket purchased for the night time slots between 5 PM and 10 PM is required to attend during the evening for Chihuly Nights, Harvest Nights, and Holiday LIGHTS. When selecting your ticket, make sure that you select a ticket that says “Night” for this access.
A ticket or time I want is SOLD OUT online, can I still reserve a ticket via phone or on-site?
No. In order to reduce call volume, please do not try to call to secure tickets when they are sold out online. If a day or time is sold out online, there are no tickets available to purchase via phone or on-site.