El Día de los Muertos Vendor Application
October 30 – October 31, 2021
We are excited to feature and promote a variety of food and retail vendors in our El Día de los Muertos marketplace! As always, we will work to produce a high-quality event that educates our visitors and seek food and retail vendors that have quality merchandise and unique items to complement and enhance the spirit of the festival.
– All vendors must have a website with an ecommerce platform that allows customers to purchase goods.
– All vendors must have a business logo to be featured with their website link.
– All products/services offered for sale on your website must be the same products/services approved during the selection process and must reflect the festival theme as defined by the event organizers.
– All food vendors are required to have a current food service license issued by the Metro Public Health Department AND to abide by the regulations outlined in the Requirements for Temporary Food Events. A copy of the food services license must be included with this application.
Application Review Process
Applications are accepted based on the following criteria:
– Application received before the deadline.
– Previous history with Cheekwood’s El Día de los Muertos event.
– Products and goods support the event theme.
– The goal of quality, diversity, variety, and limited duplication.
– Applicants will be notified of their acceptance on or before Friday, October 1, 2021.
Thank you for your interest! This year's application is now closed.