In response to the government’s recommendations to avoid the spread of COVID-19, Cheekwood’s entire campus, including the Historic Mansion & Museum, Gardens and all estate buildings are temporarily closed. All public programs are cancelled through April 30 and refunds or ticket exchanges will be provided.
New! Garden Gift Shop
Don’t miss our brand new Garden Gift Shop located in the Frist Learning Center Courtyard, right across from Café 29 and next to the stables. From gardening gloves to stationery, there’s something for everyone in the shop!
Cheekwood Mansion Gift Shop
Be sure to stop by the new Cheekwood Mansion Gift Shop during your visit. Located on the ground floor of the Historic Mansion & Museum, visitors can browse a variety of gifts and souvenirs. Whether you’re looking for a special gift or the perfect souvenir, be sure and visit the Gift Shop, open year round.
Gift Shop Hours
Monday – Sunday 10 AM – 4 PM
You’ll always find something unique among the gift shop’s many affordable, relevant offerings, including:
- • A wide selection of books on gardening and the arts
- • Fun accessories to decorate your garden or help it grow
- • Exceptional gifts for any special occasion including birthdays and weddings
- • Objects to brighten and beautify your home
- • Many Nashville, Cheekwood and exhibition themed items
- • And more…
Don’t forget – members receive 10% off all purchases!