El Dia de los Muertos
October 27 – November 2, 2020
While we hoped to celebrate El Día de los Muertos festival in person this year, we are excited to feature and promote entertainers during our virtual event! As always, we will work to produce a high-quality event that educates our visitors and seek entertainment that reflects diverse cultural traditions.
– Entertainers must have a website.
– Entertainers must have a business logo to be featured with their website link.
Application Review Process
Applications are accepted based on the following criteria:
– Application received before the deadline.
– Previous history with Cheekwood’s El Día de los Muertos event.
– The goal of quality, diversity, variety, and limited duplication.
– Applicants will be notified of their acceptance on or before Friday, October 2, 2020.