In accordance with Mayor John Cooper’s “Roadmap to Reopening Nashville” Plan, gatherings cannot be over 25 people without approval from Metro Public Health Department. All tour reservations are self-guided and limited to 25 people max.
An unforgettable destination in any season!
Let Cheekwood transport your group to another time and place. With 55 acres of majestic botanical gardens, world-class art exhibitions, and the historic Cheek family home, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
For more information or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-353-6971
Coming in 2021
Overview of Group Tours
– Self-guided tours and bulk tickets available with advanced reservations
– Guided tours are not currently available due to Covid-19
– Group rates and bulk tickets are available for parties of 15 or more guests and include complimentary admission for the bus driver and group leader
– Tours can be arranged for fewer than 15 guests, but the full fee for 15 will be charged.
– Tours last approximately 45-90 minutes
– Due to the historic nature of much of the gardens and mansion, some areas may present challenges to those in wheelchairs, or who have difficulty walking or climbing. Please let the Tourism Department know if any of your participants will need accommodations.
– One week advance notice kindly requested for self-guided tours
– Reservations are not confirmed until signed contract and deposit are received
– Prices subject to change
*Rates subject to change. Book now to lock in rates.