Let Cheekwood transport your group to another time and place. With 55 acres of majestic botanical gardens, world-class art exhibitions, and the historic Cheek family home, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
For more information or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-353-6971.
*Rates are subject to change. Book now to lock in rates.
Overview of Group Tours
- Group rates are available for parties of 15 or more guests, and include complimentary admission for the bus driver and group leader.
- Tours last approximately 90 minutes
- Two weeks advance notice for self-guided tours and four weeks advance notice for guided tours preferred.
- 25% deposit when booking with final count and payment due one week prior to visit.
Available Guided Tours
· The Cheekwood Experience
· House and History
· Seasonal Highlights: The Cheekwood Gardens
· Historical Gardens
The Cheekwood Experience Guided Tour
Originally built as the home of Leslie and Mabel Cheek in 1929, Cheekwood is one of the nest remaining examples of an American Country Place Era estate. Follow a knowledgeable docent on this 1-hour and 15-minute tour through the 30,000 square foot mansion and learn about its Georgian-style architectural design, and the art and furnishings that ll the historic rooms. The tour continues in the historic stables and tack room before moving outside to discuss the evolution of the grounds and the botanical gardens. Cheekwood is a place where there is something for everyone, including art, history and nature.
Holiday LIGHTS Group Tours
Self-Guided Walking Experience · 5-10PM
November 29, 2019 – December 31, 2019
November 14, 2020 – January 3, 2021
With one million colorful lights, Santa and his reindeer, carolers, s’mores and a 20-foot tall poinsettia tree, Cheekwood Holiday LIGHTS is sure to delight.
*Rates Subject to Change