Events That Aren’t Business As Usual
Why book a corporate event at a bland hotel conference or meeting room when the splendor and beauty of our estate grounds are available to you? Throughout the year, Cheekwood plays host to many events for companies both big and small. Offering a range of meeting rooms and open space for trade shows, expos, job fairs and more.
Cheekwood offers a unique setting to host your corporate event as a historic estate with 55 acres of outdoor space, awe-inspiring vistas, and meeting rooms for every occasion and celebration.
As a corporate client, you’ll enjoy the ease of planning with hands-on event management taking the lead at every step. And we also partner with a number of preferred vendors to seamlessly execute your vision.
In addition, being a non-profit, each dollar spent for your event directly impacts our growth and the programs that Cheekwood offers the public year-round. If you become a Corporate Friend, you’ll receive discounted or complimentary rental space.
Photo courtesy of Matt Andrews Photography.
Included With All Rentals
• Special Events Manager to assist in coordinating vendors/rental needs
• On-site Event Supervisor
• On-site security * Additional security charges may apply
• Self-parking * Valet options available for an additional fee
• Free admission and access to the Botanical Gardens, and the Historic Mansion & Museum during regular business hours
• 10% discount at both gift shop locations * Located at the Mansion and Frist Learning Center
• Built-in audio visual equipment * Varies depending on selected space
For additional information and to schedule a site visit, please contact the Special Events Office at 615.354.6377, firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below and a member from our rentals team will be in touch within 24 hours during business hours.