Community Donation Request
Admission pass donations are considered for non-profits’ fundraising programs and organizations’ charitable initiatives. As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, Cheekwood is unable to provide financial sponsorships or program advertising in support of fundraising events.
• Requests for admission pass donations must be made at least ONE MONTH prior to the event.
• Four admission passes mailed or emailed to an organization, not the requestor’s home. These passes are good through the conclusion of six months following the date of request, not the date of the event.
• All requests must be done online. Donation requests via mail, telephone or email will not be accepted.
• Due to the volume of requests, we can only provide one item per school/organization for each year.
• We are not able to accommodate out-of-area requests due to the tremendous volume of requests we receive and the limited number of items that are available.
• Due to the high volume of Community Donation requests we receive, not all are guaranteed to be fulfilled.
At this time Cheekwood does not offer memberships for for non-profits’ fundraising programs and organizations’ charitable initiatives.