To register for an adult education or wellness program:
• Contact Cheekwood Visitor Services via firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 353-6965
• Contact the Adult Education and Programs Manager via email@example.com or (615) 353-6986
Pre-registration is required for all adult programs. Program capacity is limited.
Registrants will receive a confirmation email with ticket information after registering. Email will also be used to communicate program reminders, specific program considerations, and weather updates. Please ensure we have your correct email on file to receive this information.
• Program registration includes general admission to Cheekwood. Please refer to specific program registration pages for details.
• Cheekwood members receive a 20% discount on workshop registration. Become a member today!
• Please note that current members purchasing tickets without their membership discount are not eligible for a refund of their discount amount after their transaction is completed. Your membership discount will display on the final transaction screen when you are prompted to enter credit card information.
Registration Cancellations and Transfers
You may cancel your registration up to two weeks before the program and receive a full refund, subject to a processing fee. Registrations can only be transferred one time and must be transferred within the same program. Exchange is based on availability and is not guaranteed. A new receipt will be emailed once the transfer is complete, which can take up to 24 hours.
Registration changes and/or cancellations must be made by emailing or calling Cheekwood Visitor Services or the Adult Education and Programs Manager. Registrations cancelled less than two weeks before the start date are not eligible for refunds. Registrants unable to attend a program due to COVID-19 may be allowed a program credit that can be applied within one year of cancellation.
Low Enrollment: Cheekwood reserves the right to cancel any program due to low enrollment. If a program is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be notified no less than 5 days in advanced and refunded in full. To help ensure programs are not canceled due to low enrollment, register early and encourage others to do the same.
Weather: Cheekwood reserves the right to cancel any outdoor, advanced registration program due to weather. If a program is cancelled due to weather, registrants will be notified in advance. Registrants may transfer their ticket reservation to another date, subject to a processing fee per ticket, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are valid for one year after purchase for any general admission event.
Safer at Home: In the event of a Mayoral Safer at Home order in which Cheekwood closes to the public, adult programs will be cancelled. Registrants will be notified in advance and allowed a program credit that can be applied within one year of cancellation.
Talent Release Policy
By participating in an adult program, participants grant permission, without restriction, to Cheekwood to record voice, image, and likeness for use in Cheekwood’s advertising, programming, promotional material, or for whatever purpose they may deem appropriate. Cheekwood is not liable for any such violation of private personal or property rights which participants might have in connection with such materials.
Liability Release Policy
By participating in an adult program, participants waive, release and discharge Cheekwood and its members, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on its behalf from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to my person and/or property, arising out of or connected with my participation in any of its activities, programs or services or the use of any equipment at various sites, provided by and/or recommended by Cheekwood.
If a class or workshop is sold out, a wait list will be posted on the registration page. Wait list submissions do not guarantee a spot in the class or workshop. You will be emailed if a spot becomes available for you to register.
• Cheekwood reserves the right to accept or reject any registration for programs.
• Cheekwood reserves the right to dismiss any program participant to ensure a safe, high quality experience for all participants.
• Cheekwood reserves the right to substitute instructors, locations, and program content as necessary.
Adult classes and workshops are for participants 18 years old and older only. Minors should not be brought into classrooms and other instructional areas.
Cheekwood does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability in its programming or operations.