March 11 – April 9
Reset. Refresh. Renew.
There’s no place more beautiful than Cheekwood in the spring. As more than 250,000 blooming bulbs spill from our gardens, creating a color experience you won’t forget.
Want to know what’s currently blooming in the gardens? We will be sharing #TulipTracker updates on our Facebook and Instagram stories!
Our docents will be leading guided tours every Saturday and Sunday throughout Cheekwood in Bloom! Guided tours are interactive, discussion based, and last 45 minutes to one hour.
House and History Tour
Monday – Friday at 11:15 AM and 2:15 PM
Weekends at 11:15 AM, 12:45 PM and 2:15 PM
Meet in the Mansion Foyer
Weekends at 10:15 AM
Meet in front of Botanic Hall
Tours are walk-up, on a first come, first serve basis with limited capacity. Visitors can make on-site reservations at the Admissions Building or in the Mansion Foyer. All tour participants will be given a wristband.
Garden and Mansion admission is required for House and History tours.
Please note: All tour information is subject to change per state and federal COVID guidelines.
Brews and blooms: Gather with friends each weekend during Cheekwood in Bloom. Lively full-band sets are accompanied by seasonal beers, craft cocktails, and spirits. Grab a picnic table or bring a blanket, and kick back to enjoy a perfect day.
Beer Garden | 11 AM – 2 PM
Saturday, March 11 – Tim Gartland – Arboretum Lawn 11 AM
Sunday, March 12 – Jacob Jezioro Quartet – Arboretum Lawn 11 AM
Saturday, March 18 – 7th House – Arboretum Lawn 11am
Sunday, March 19 – Ryan Middagh Quartet – Arboretum Lawn 11 AM
Sunday, March 26 – Jerome Degey Trio – Beer Garden 11 AM
Saturday, April 1 – Jack Silverman Trio – Beer Garden 11 AM
Sunday, April 2 – The Plate Scrapers – Beer Garden 11 AM
Saturday, April 15 – Hannah Juanita – Beer Garden 11 AM
Sunday, April 16 – Giovanni Rodriguez – Beer Garden 11 AM
Saturday, April 22 – Cristina Vane – Beer Garden 11 AM
Sunday, April 23 – Les Sabler – Beer Garden 11 AM
Sunday Jazz at Cheekwood
Get loose every Sunday during Cheekwood in Bloom as virtuosic jazz quartet made up of Nashville Musicians Association members make mastery look easy. First-class players who have performed with giants in jazz and world music, featured musicians delve into styles ranging from straight-ahead swing and syncopated Latin rhythms to smooth jazz, bebop, and more.
Learn and explore new talents, crafts, and blooms with our 2023 Blooms Workshops.
Rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit in one of the greenest spaces in Nashville! Wellness 360 features outdoor classes and workshops led by local instructors, including yoga, sound bath meditation, forest bathing, and more. Advanced registration is required for all classes, and capacity is limited.
TOTS! Now Tuesday through Saturday
Beginning March 11, TOTS! returns with a new schedule, new features, and more fun for the little ones. Tots and their guardians can enjoy hands-on activities, storytimes, weekly visits to the Cheekwood GROWS garden, and monthly bi-lingual fun with Rachel Rodriguez. New this year, join a member of the garden staff each day at 11:15 AM as they feed the turtles and answer questions about the Children’s Garden’s shelled residents. Drop-in wellness classes will take place each Wednesday morning at 9:30 AM.
TOTS! is for children accompanied by an adult. This program is geared towards toddlers, but all are welcome to join.
Enjoy tasty fare from local food trucks on weekends from 11 AM – 3 PM
during Cheekwood in Bloom! Food trucks will be located in the Beer Garden and in Lot B.
Enjoy tasty fare from local food trucks on weekends from 11 AM – 3 PM during Cheekwood in Bloom! Food trucks will be located in the Beer Garden and in Lot B.
- March 11: Gypsy Crepe, Hoss’ Loaded Burgers, The Pepper Pott, The Milkshakery
- March 12: Roadhouse Grill, Travelin’ Tom’s Coffee, Yayo’s OMG, Phat Pizza
- March 18: Bubbled Up, Birria Babe, Bondi Bowls, Tennessee Tater Cakes
- March 19: Roadhouse Grille, Travelin Tom’s, Yayo’s OMG, Phat Pizza
- March 26: Loveless Café, Roadhouse Grille, Bradley’s Creamery, The Rolling Recipe
- April 1: The Mack Shack, King of Pops, Bag Lady’s, Gypsy Crepe
- April 2: Music City Fish & Chicken, Bondi Bowls, Daddy’s Dogs, Delicias Colombiana RR
- April 7: Pit Stop Coffee Co., Livvi’s Lunchbox, Roadhouse Grille, Yayo’s OMG, Gypsy Crepe, King of Pops, Bradley’s Creamery, Cousins Maine Lobster
- April 8: Hoss’ Loaded Burgers, Birria Babe, The Baking Room, Phat Pizza, Bondi Bowls, King of Pops, Tennessee Tater Cakes
- April 15: Gypsy Crepe, Roadhouse Grille, Nashbowls Acai, King of Pops, Delicias Colombiana RR
- April 16: Daddy’s Dogs, Loveless Café, The Mack Shack, Moosic City, The Inka Trailer
- April 22: Music City Fish & Chicken, Bag Lady’s, Gypsy Crepe, Tennessee Tater Cakes, King of Pops, Bradley’s Creamery, Hoss’ Loaded Burgers
- April 23: Moosic City, Yayo’s OMG, Daddy’s Dogs, Livvi’s Lunchbox, Cousins Maine Lobster, Simeon Chicken Enchiladas, The Rolling Recipe
*Food trucks subject to change.