Seasonal Festivals at Cheekwood
Cheekwood offers four seasonal festivals packed with a variety of exciting events, art, and cultural exhibitions to the Nashville community year-round. Discover something new and plan your Cheekwood visit today!
Cheekwood in Bloom
There’s no place more beautiful than Cheekwood in the spring as more than 250,000 blooming bulbs spill from our gardens creating a color experience you won’t forget. Snowdrops, crocus, hyacinths, daffodils, magnolias, redbuds, and dogwoods are also in on the act, putting on an unforgettable show as warmer weather and longer days arrive in Nashville. With five weekends of family activities, adult workshops and programs, entertainment and plenty of natural inspiration, we can’t think of a better way to celebrate the change of seasons.
- 250,000 Blooming Bulbs
- Cheekwood Beer Garden
- Dogs and Dogwoods
- Great Spring Art Hunt
- Holi Celebration
- Weekend Activities, including crafts, live music, tours and more
Summertime at Cheekwood
All summer long, Cheekwood offers inspiring experiences for Nashville locals and tourists alike. From art and garden displays and wellness programs in the gardens to Summer Camp and nighttime strolls during Thursday Night Out, we invite you to discover the joy of Summertime at Cheekwood.
- Summer Camp for kids
- Thursday Night Out featuring special performances
- Thirsty Third Thursday Cocktail Crawls
- Exposition of Elegance: Classic Cars at Cheekwood
- Dog Nights of Summer
- Black Arts Bash an African American Cultural Family Celebration
- Under the Stars Concert Series
Celebrate the autumnal season at Cheekwood Harvest! The oaks, maples, dogwoods, and other trees in Cheekwood’s Arboretum greet you with their fall colors. You will find pumpkins galore along with activities and experiences designed to appeal to all ages, making this six-week celebration the perfect time for a peaceful stroll, a crisp fall family day, or an afternoon date.
- Pumpkin Village featuring Three Pumpkin Houses
- Mum Explosion
- Community Scarecrow Trail
- Cheekwood Beer Garden featuring special performances
- Japanese Moon Viewing
- Halloween Pooch Party
- El Día de los Muertos
Holiday LIGHTS is Nashville’s brightest holiday tradition, featuring elegant and creative displays of lights that set Cheekwood aglow. With over one million lights twinkling throughout the gardens, Holiday LIGHTS is a memory-making experience for visitors of all ages.
- One Mile Walking Trail of Festive Lights
- Dancing Lights of TRAINS!
- Historic Mansion & Museum bedecked for the holidays
- 20’ Poinsettia Tree
- S’Mores Stations and Cash Bars with seasonal drinks and hot toddies
- Holiday Marketplace