To register for an adult education or wellness program:
- Visit our calendar page, Adult Education, and Wellness 360 page
- Contact Cheekwood Visitor Services via [email protected] or (615) 353-6965
- Contact the Cheekwood Education Department via [email protected].
Pre-registration is required for all adult programs. Program capacity is limited.
Registrants will receive a confirmation email with ticket information after registering. Email will also be used to communicate program reminders, specific program considerations, and weather updates. Please ensure we have your correct email on file to receive this information.
- Program registration includes general admission to Cheekwood. Please refer to specific program registration pages for details.
- Cheekwood members receive a 20% discount on workshop registration. Become a member today!
- Please note that current members purchasing tickets without their membership discount are not eligible for a refund of their discount amount after their transaction is completed. Your membership discount will display on the final transaction screen when you are prompted to enter credit card information.
Cancellations and Transfers
Cancellation by participant:
Participants may cancel a program registration up to 72 hours before the start of the program and receive a full refund.
To cancel your registration for a Wellness 360 class, please email [email protected]
To cancel your registration for an Adult Workshop, please email [email protected]
If a cancelation is not received within 72 hours of the program, a refund will not be issued.
Cancellation by Cheekwood due to weather:
If a program that is strictly held outdoors is cancelled due to weather, participants will receive a class voucher to redeem for a class of equal or lesser value at a later date. Vouchers are good for one time use only, and are valid up to a year after the originally scheduled class date.
Other cancellations by Cheekwood:
While we always aim to present all scheduled programs, Cheekwood may have to cancel a program for non-weather-related reasons. If a program is cancelled, all participants who have provided contact information will be notified no less than 48 hours in advance and refunded in full.
Class Transfer Requests:
Registrations can only be transferred one time and must be transferred within the same program (ie: from a yoga class to a yoga class). Exchange is based on availability and is not guaranteed. Transfers may be granted up to 48 hours before a class or workshop. A new receipt will be emailed once the transfer is complete, which can take up to 24 hours.
To transfer your registration for a Wellness 360 class, please email [email protected].
To transfer your registration for an Adult Workshop, please email [email protected].
No Show Policy:
Registrants with two or more “No Shows” within a season will not be allowed to attend a class or workshop the following season. “No Shows” are documented when registrants do not communicate via email or phone either a cancellation in advance of the class or do not attend class altogether.
Talent Release Policy
By participating in an adult program, participants grant permission, without restriction, to Cheekwood to record voice, image, and likeness for use in Cheekwood’s advertising, programming, promotional material, or for whatever purpose they may deem appropriate. Cheekwood is not liable for any such violation of private personal or property rights which participants might have in connection with such materials.
Liability Release Policy
By participating in an adult program, participants waive, release and discharge Cheekwood and its members, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on its behalf from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to my person and/or property, arising out of or connected with my participation in any of its activities, programs or services or the use of any equipment at various sites, provided by and/or recommended by Cheekwood.
If a class or workshop is sold out, a wait list will be posted on the registration page. Wait list submissions do not guarantee a spot in the class or workshop. You will be emailed if a spot becomes available for you to register.
- Cheekwood reserves the right to accept or reject any registration for programs.
- Cheekwood reserves the right to dismiss any program participant to ensure a safe, high quality experience for all participants.
- Cheekwood reserves the right to substitute instructors, locations, and program content as necessary.
Adult classes and workshops are for participants 18 years old and older only. Minors should not be brought into classrooms and other instructional areas.
Cheekwood does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability in its programming or operations.