What is Cheekwood Society?
Cheekwood Society is an important group of donors who provide vital support to Cheekwood’s annual fund.
Cheekwood Society contributions ensure that the institution continues to nurture the spirit through excellence in art and horticulture and serve as inspiration for a diverse and broad audience.
What does Cheekwood Society fund?
Gifts through Cheekwood Society provide the greatest impact to Cheekwood by keeping our gates open and our gardens blooming for nearly 400,000 annual visitors. Contributions directly fund:
World-class art exhibitions and installations.
High-quality educational and family programming, including free visits for thousands of school children annually.
Thirteen distinct gardens, including 250,000 spring-blooming bulbs.
Engaging public programming for all ages, including year-round festivals that celebrate the four seasons.
As a Cheekwood Society donor, your philanthropy expands our reach, enriches each visitor experience, and helps preserve Cheekwood for all to enjoy.
Cheekwood Society Benefits
- Invitations to private events, exhibition previews, and behind-the-scenes programs
- Invitation for two to the annual Cheekwood Society Dinner
- Family Two + 2 Membership and all associated benefits, including unlimited complimentary general admission for two named adults, two unnamed guests, and up to 5 children 17 and under; and discounts on tickets for special events.
- Recognition in onsite signage in the Historic Mansion & Museum
- Invitation for your household to an exclusive preview of Holiday LIGHTS before the festival opens to the general public
Benefactor benefits, plus…
- No advanced reservations required for general admission or ticketed events
- Complimentary three-hour photography portrait session (based on availability, photographer not included)
- One-year individual or household membership to use as a gift
Founder benefits, plus…
- Behind-the-Scenes visit with Cheekwood’s Artist-In-Residence
- 15% discount on a venue rental (based on availability)
Round Table benefits, plus…
- Invitation to Coffee & Conversations with the President & CEO
- 20% discount on a venue rental (based on availability)
Cornerstone benefits, plus…
- Reserved parking in Lot A for general admission and special events (must call ahead to reserve)
Bryant Fleming Circle benefits, plus…
- Cheekwood Gardener consultation at your home
Huldah & Walter Sharp Circle benefits, plus…
- Exclusive Dinner with the President & CEO in the Historic Mansion
Join Cheekwood Society or Renew your Support
Explore all the ways to get involved with Cheekwood:
- The 1929 Club: Supports Historic Initiatives & Endowment
- Family Society: Supports the Care and Maintenance of the Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden
- Corporate Friends: Corporate Sponsorships
- Council of Contemporaries: Young Professionals
- Fall for Cheekwood: Family Benefit for Free School Tours
- Additional Opportunities
- The Homer Gibbs Legacy Society
- Celebration, Tribute, & Memorial Gifts
- Special Projects, including exhibitions, installations, and capital improvements
Director of Development
Ways to Give
Gifts can be made by check, credit card, or gift of stock.