Membership at Cheekwood
Join Cheekwood today and experience the unparalleled beauty of Nashville’s landmark country estate. As a member, you have unlimited access to inspiring art and garden exhibits, programs, festivals, and events throughout every season.
Basic Membership dues are fully tax-deductible. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Cheekwood Membership Benefits:
- Unlimited free admission to Cheekwood for one full year. A surcharge may apply for special exhibitions or events.
- Free Parking, excluding select special events
- Reciprocal admission to nearly 200 botanical gardens, arboreta, and conservatories nationwide, and over 60 museums in the Southeast
- Invitations to Member-Only events and exhibition previews
- Discount for select special events, including Spring Art Hop and Holiday LIGHTS
- Discount for classes and workshops
- Discount and priority registration for children’s camp programs. All levels receive priority registration. Only Household and Society level memberships will receive a discount.
- Discount on select programming.
- 10% discount at the Cheekwood Gift Shop and advance notification of sales throughout the year
- Personalized membership card
Includes all membership benefits for one named member.
Includes all membership benefits for one named member and member’s children or grandchildren, but not both, 17 and under.
Includes all membership benefits for two named members.
Includes all membership benefits for two named members and members’ children or grandchildren, but not both, 17 and under.
Contributing Membership Levels
All Contributing Level Memberships include one (1) complimentary Add-a-Guest.
Includes all Dual Household membership benefits + 2 single-visit guest passes; $168 is tax-deductible.
Includes all Magnolia Society membership benefits + 2 additional single-visit guest passes (4 total); and complimentary admission to select special events, including Spring Art Hop. $286 is tax-deductible.
Includes all Conifer Society membership benefits + 2 additional single-visit guest passes (6 total); and invitation to the annual Artist-in-Residence reception. $404 is tax-deductible.
Includes all Dogwood Society membership benefits + 2 additional single-visit guest passes (8 total); and invitation to a private preview reception. $622 is tax-deductible.
Membership Add-Ons and Discounts
$25 Membership Add-On
Members may “Add a Guest” for $25 per person, per year. The guest may be a different person each visit. Add-ons are available by mail, in person or by phone at 615-353-6984.
Seniors (65+), educators, military, and students qualify for a $10 discount on a basic level membership. Proof of status required at time of purchase, one discount per membership.