Membership at Cheekwood
Join Cheekwood today and experience the unparalleled beauty of Nashville’s landmark country estate. As a Member, you can enjoy inspiring art and garden exhibits, world-class music events, workshops, festivals, and special programs throughout the year.
Standard Membership dues are fully tax-deductible. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
You can also download our membership form.
Cheekwood Membership Benefits:
– Complimentary general admission and parking (a surcharge may apply for special exhibitions or events)
– Reciprocal admission to nearly 330+ botanical gardens, arboreta, and conservatories nationwide, and over 60 museums in the Southeast
– Invitations to Member-Only events and exhibition previews
– Discount for select classes, workshops, special events, including Great Spring Art Hop, Under the Stars Concert Series, and Holiday LIGHTS.
– Priority registration and discount for children’s camps
– 10% discount at the Cheekwood Gift Shop and Café 29
– Subscription to our quarterly Member Newsletter
– NEW! Early garden entry on Member Mornings
– NEW! Exclusive access to discounts and gifts during Member Appreciation Week
– NEW! Early Member purchase period for special events
Standard Membership Discounts
Seniors (65+), educators, military, and students qualify for a $10 discount on a standard level membership. Proof of status required at time of purchase, one discount per membership.
Gift Membership Certificate
Cheekwood Gift Memberships are not active until redeemed. Recipients can redeem gift membership certificates online here or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you recently purchased a gift membership and would like a certificate to present to your recipient, please click here.