WHAT'S INCLUDED IN EACH TICKET? Select option below.
- "Gardens Only" Ticket
The “Gardens Only” ticket provides access to all 55 acres of outdoor space at Cheekwood and select buildings including:
• 12 Distinct Botanical Gardens
• Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail
• Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden
• Frist Learning Center with art installations and Historic Stable
• Café 29
• Garden Gift Shop
• Botanic Hall
• FREE Parking. Please note that parking is limited and is offered on a first-come, first serve basis.
- "Gardens & Mansion Access" Ticket
The “Gardens & Mansion Access” ticket provides access to everything included in the “Gardens Only” ticket PLUS:
• Access to the Historic Mansion & Museum, including the Museum Gift Shop, Period Rooms and Art Galleries
Please note: The Historic Mansion & Museum is closed January 11 through January 29. Garden tickets are available during this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A ticket or time I want is SOLD OUT online, can I still reserve a ticket via phone or on-site?
No. In order to reduce call volume, please do not try to call to secure tickets when they are sold out online. If a day or time is sold out online, there are no tickets available to purchase via phone or on-site.
- How do I use my Member Discount online?
In order to access applicable Member Discounts when purchasing online, please choose the time and date that you want to visit below, you will then be redirected to a ticketing page where you must click Sign In/Register and enter the e-mail address and password associated with your Cheekwood Membership. Please contact 615.356.8000 or email email@example.com if you are having issues with your registration or purchasing a member ticket.
NOT A MEMBER? | Join Today!